devops

How To Grow A Blog More Faster In 2024.

 How To Grow A Blog More Faster In 2024.

To Grow a blog more faster there are things that should be
part of your daily tasks....
And if you can properly do all of that growing your blog we be more easy...
So,
what are these things;
✔️: Create Quality Content Often:
Create valuable and attractive engaging content
that resonates with your target audience and niche.
✔️: Be Consistency:
Post regularly to keep your readers
engaged and coming back for more.
Don't post once a month, if possibly publish
10-20 post every month...
✔️: SEO Optimization:
Optimize your blog and daily posts for search
engines to increase organic traffic.
✔️: Share Your Post On Social Media (Promotion):
Share your blog posts on various social
media platforms to reach a wider audience.
✔️: Email Marketing:
In fact,
This is one of the most powerful secret many bloggers are
ignoring...
see eeh,
there's a product for every niche you go into as a blogger,
and when you build an email list you won't even
wait for AdSense approval before you can start
making money from your blog...
Because all you need is to pick a good product
and promote to your email list...
To me that's just the major reason why a blogger should build an email list...
And not just that alone,
If you build an email list you can also
send newsletters to keep your audience informed about new content.

Comments

  1. How I rank My Keywords?

    🌀 First and most important thing in ranking is to find a keyword that has very low competition and high searches.

    🌀 Then find all related keywords.

    🌀 Then i write a compelling, well researched blog post on that keyword plus i add all related keywords.

    🌀 Related keywords help me rank on multiple keywords.

    🌀 After writing an article i first revise it again and then publish it. (Revision is must as i can eliminates all mistake i have done in my writing).

    🌀 After publishing I index my url in google webmaster tools.

    🌀 Then i share it on my facebook page. I have my own 1 million likes facebook page which help me out in ranking (you may have not this perk but still you can share it on different social sites like twitter, facebook, LinkedIn etc.

    🌀 And Then Backlinks after one week of publishing. I recommend you should not get your links from comments as it may derank your article because of spamming.

    🌀 You can add your own point in comments section

    Note: i will add a post about my Backlinks strategy in Next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment